1. Your privacy is important.
Bloomwell is committed to protecting your personal information and we believe that your privacy is a personal right, and not for sale. We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information.
2. What personal information do we collect?
- Personal information that you provide to us when you interact with us for service, support and payment, such as your name, address, phone number and email address.
- Data that you store and use with us that identifies you personally.
- Your username and password that allow you to access our service.
- Any feedback, emails, search queries, communications and other interactions with our service that identify you personally.
3. What is done with your personal information?
- We may contact you about our service and your use of our service, such as to email reminders that a document has not yet been completed, to provide you with updates about our service or offerings, or to offer you a survey or get your opinion about our service.
- Sometimes, we may ask your permission to share your personal information. For example, we may ask you if you want to be informed about one of our partner’s services, or if you can provide us a testimonial and are willing to be quoted. We understand that it’s always important to get your permission before sharing this type of information.
4. Do we collect and use other information?
Yes, we collect and use certain types of information that we receive when you visit our website or use our services, which informationdoes not identify you personally. For example, the state where you live, general demographic data, your computer’s operating system or IP host address, or the way you interact with our website may be collected and used by us. Also, we may aggregate data provided by our users together or filter it in a way that no one person in particular can be identified within the data. We use non-personal data in connection with our business. Some possible uses of non-personal data include using it to better understand what our customers want, to maintain and improve our products or develop new products, and to understand demographic trends and conduct research.
- We use “cookies” to improve your experience with our site and service, and to improve your overall on-line experience.
- Cookies are only simple text files, and are not programs or viruses.
- You can accept or reject cookies. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, so if you don’t want them, you may need to change your browser settings. Please know that if you reject cookies, you may not be able to fully interact with the site and our service may not work properly for you.
6. How we respond to "Do Not Track" signals.
Some web browsers have “Do Not Track” or similar features that allow you to tell each website you visit that you do not want your activities on that website tracked. At present, we do not respond to such “Do Not Track” or similar features, and therefore our site will continue to collect information about you even if the “Do Not Track” feature is activated. Further, third parties may collect personally identifiable information from you while you are on our site, as described in Section 8 below.
7. Security of your personal information.
- We use a series of technologies and processes to protect your personal information, including firewalls and SSL encryption,and we provide you with security during your on-line sessions with us.
- When you log in with your user name and password, your communications with us are encrypted.
- Our servers are kept in a secure facility.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your user name and password.
- You own your personal information, so you can email us at email@example.com by following the instructions in our Terms of Service if you want your account and personal information deleted.
8. Other Sites and Links
9. Disclosures to enforce the Terms of Service or if legally required.
We reserve the right, and you permit us, to disclose and share your personal information when we determine, in our sole discretion, that such disclosure and sharing is: (i) needed to enforce our rights if you breach the Terms of Service; (ii) necessary to prevent or stop illegal activities; or (iii) required by law, rule, regulation, court order or subpoena or pursuant to any other legal or government process.
10. Transfer of personal information if we undergo a change of control.
Your personal information may be transferred to another company if we undergo a sale, merger, reorganization or other change of control.
12. Concerns or questions?